Wednesday 7 September 2011

In the jungle, the mighty jungle...

Tomorrow morning I'm off to the isle of Wight to finish off my summer with the amazing BESTIVAL!!!! After many stressed checks of the met office website I was a little worried about how I was going to attempt to combat the oncoming chill since balmy summer nights are now a thing of the past. I needn't have worried as my thoughtful Bf had it covered...
My amazing monkey 'onesie' has saved the day!

Reactions to the 'onesie' have been mixed and range from:

"You look cute and it's practical"
to
"You look like one of those freaky people who have a fetish and like wearing adult baby-gros...next you will be wearing a nappy" (erm thanks Nay).

In return I decided to get the Bf a 'onesie' too...

yes it gets worse!
They may not be fashion forward or even remotely attractive but I'm sure they will handle the job of keeping us warm for the next four nights. Plus anything goes at festivals..right??!! haha

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment