Bestival truly is the most amazing festival I have ever been to!
My top moments that I plan to carry with me for at least the next 3 months include:
- Dancing and fist pumping to Public enemy and getting to the front to see Flava Flav!
- The moment I reached the top of the Ferris wheel with the love of my life.
- Raving at pizza express (yes really!) with my sister and her crazy party-hard friends. It was the only source of music we could find at 6am.
- The wishing tree hidey hole. It had enough room for approx 5 people but when we left 17 came out!! serious mary poppins magic bag moment! :)
- Chilling under a multi-coloured canopy with perfect company accompanied by the most chilled soundtrack at the Bandstand stage.
- Partying hard to Kelis as she sang bounce. We bounced and bopped to our hearts content in the afternoon sunshine.
- Exploring the woods, marvelling at the smell of honey suckle and chilling in the forest nests.
- Listening to The Cure as they played a two and a half hour set! Love cats indeed!
- And finally on the last night the amazing explosion of fireworks and streamers that signalled the end Bestival and the end of summer 2011