Wednesday 9 May 2012

Ladies who lunch...

Gosh it has been a while since I posted!
 I have recently completed my 3 weeks work experience at Motel! It was such a great experience and I learnt so much about the industry. All the girls were great and very happy to answer any questions I had and I feel I was very lucky to get this placement as I know a lot of fashion students just end up sat cleaning a store cupboard or making tea....just for the record I didn't make one cup of tea! haha 
Everyone at Motel was great and were sweet enough to give me some Motel credit to spend online so expect a post on my new Motel goodies shortly. 

Motel HQ Bristol
A small corner of the busy Motel office
 A definite high-light of my intern-ship was getting to sit in on a buyer's meeting of a future capsule (August). The process was fascinating and has sparked a new career interest for me.
Models standing before the buyer's meeting
 I spent the bank holiday back at home in Dorset mostly working but I did get to go out with some of my bestie's to see a local band and make the most of the gorgeous weather. We had the best club sandwiches ever down The Cove House Inn .

No photo-shopping required! My home is naturally this beautiful!

Beccy, Myself and Naomi enjoying a spot of Lunch!

The weather is horrendous now so I am avoiding going out and will be doing a spot of indoor clothes D.I.Y- ing!
Will keep you posted

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment