Friday 2 March 2012

New fringe...

Lately I have been sooooo busy with uni work that I have neglected my blog completely...
so here is a little update on 'the life of Rian'

NEW FRINGE!
I gave myself an eye-lash skimming fringe to update my hairstyle a little. I cut it myself but if you are considering doing this then be careful and take your time because no-one wants a wonky face-framer :)

PINK ENDS
I love the dip-dye trend but wouldn't want to fully commit to it permanently so I just had a go with a 'wash-in-wash-out' colour. I did it using chalk pastel that you can buy from any art shop and a bit of hairspray. It works really well on blonde hair and washes straight out.

And finally....YUMMY TREATS!
Yesterday was so warm that it literally felt like Spring. It was almost t-shirt weather!! So in aid of celebrating this weather I sampled yummy blueberry frozen yoghurt with fresh blackberries...yum!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment