Wednesday 28 March 2012

I want a new tattoo...

The last few days I have had the urge to do something radical! 
Get a tattoo or a nose ring (not a stud) were the main things that came to mind. I think it must be because I am leaving Brighton this weekend and that I am trying to hang onto the bohemian attitude that sums up this 
amazing place. 

After remembering how much it hurt getting my nose pierced and how it never really healed, I have decided on the idea of a new tattoo. I have been thinking about getting a swallow for over a year now and have decided I am going to go for it...on my ribs!! eeeee painful. :( 

I was thinking something similar to this...
I like the symbolism behind the swallow as they are seen as loyal and always return home safely.
 I will let you know how it goes

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment