Tuesday 7 February 2012

I seriously don't have the money but...

Okay, student loan is slowly trickling away...BUT yesterday I was informed via facebook that Ben Howard tickets go on sale tomorrow for his next UK tour and I seriously want to go....boooooo :( I first heard him at Bestival last year and literally loved him and I think he's been getting quite a bit of radio air play since then as more and more people have fallen in love with his music <3
I would describe his music as quite mellow (although the bf would say 'depressing' haha).
I missed out on tickets to see him in Brighton this month but am determined not to miss out again!!! My favourite Ben Howard song is 'depth over distance' but that really is quite a depressing song so here's a little taster of something a little more upbeat...



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment