Monday 6 February 2012

First look: Mayan Apocalyptic shoot...


(before editing)
For my current uni project we are in the process of creating a class magazine. With the first issue having the theme 'Re-birth' I have been researching the idea of 2012 and the Apocalypse and have decided to go with this theme for my photo-shoot.

Vibrant Mayan inspired clothing, jewellery, hair and make up stood out amazingly on a cold, bleak post-apocalyptic background.
Luckily I have amazing friends who were willing to model in barely-there outfits in -1 degree weather. Especially when it began to snow....eeek.

Tumblr_lco7kudxqh1qzd1fwo1_500_large

Taking inspiration from dancing photos such as this I am in the process of getting creative in photo-shop by overlapping the shots....it's taking me longer than expected so watch this space

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment