Tuesday 26 June 2012

I have an addiction...

Hello my name is Rian and I am addicted to nail varnish.
Sheer, glitter, matte...it doesn't matter I purchase them all!! 

I decided I needed to clear out some of my nail polish due to them drying out but mostly due to the sheer excess of them all. I am a bit OCD when it comes to my nails in the way that I paint them probably twice a week and won't put up with chips. I don't particularly look after my nails or anything, I just like bright paint box shades on my nails at all times.

After the clear out...yes there was more!
Plus my top coats and nail art pens.

Realistically I probably buy a lot of nail polish as it's a lot easier and cheaper to update my look than if I were to buy clothing. Yes so this addiction is recession proof haha.

Today I decided to wear my red ditzy floral playsuit (to contrast with the grey and rainy English sky) and teamed it with a denim boyfriend shirt and zesty green nails.
Playsuit- Motel
Denim shirt- Topshop
Orange ring- Topshop
 Spiked ring- Rock n' Rose

Oh and for those of you who haven't already snatched one up... Vogue is only £2 this month!! Yay.


More money for nail varnish then... 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment