Sunday 29 January 2012

new wonder product!!!...


My house-mate Chloe introduced me to this baby and omigoshhh it is def worth the money!
I love bright lips but hate the hassle of wearing lipstick! It goes everywhere when I eat, drink or even talk! wears off too early, goes on my teeth, my clothes and my bf's face!
You get the picture!!!!!!
But this lip marker is the answer to it all!
It's so easy to apply and you don't need to line you lips as the pen gives you such a strong outline. I used it on a Friday night out in the 'Orange' shade and it was still visible the next morning!!!!! It doesn't print onto you clothes as it is fast-drying and it even tastes sweet.


Lip marker £8 Topshop

Myself wearing the 'orange' shade
I now own both the red 'orange' shade and the pink 'popsicle'....I really hope they bring out more colours!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment